FleetLogix gives you the tools to manage your public transport business
As any bus or coach owner knows, the people transport industry has long been the industry with the most additions to legislation of any of the transport industries in the last 10 years, with harsher penalties than any other industry. These legislation amendments include driver fatigue, speeding, axle weight and vehicle maintenance.
FleetLogix comes from a background of tacho-graph disks, and was one of the first approved digital Tacho-Graph suppliers in Australia with the release of the first tacho disk loggers in Australia 25 years ago.
Since then the system has migrated to real-time with the release of the FleetLogix GPS vehicle tracking system, which logs GPS and ECM speed, as well as RPM and Engine statistics. The FleetLogix system is approved as an electronic logbook, and been used in some of the largest Coach companies in Australia for more than 20 years.View Brochure
• Optional in-cab Driver Behaviour Unit giving drivers live and real-time feedback on driving styles
• FleetLogix offers three-way accelerometer technology in the actual tracking unit
• Optional Business v’s Private mileage switches fitted in vehicles
• Optional Driver ID functionality to verify who’s driving which vehicle at any given time
• Highly configurable system with unique scheduled reporting for automated delivery of reports
• Connected Navigation and Messaging incorporates Driver Behaviour Feedback (incorporating ‘truck attributes’ for Heavy Vehicle navigation when used in trucks)
• Communication gateway allows the system to communicate via Wi-Fi, Tetra, Satellite and Bluetooth, and any combination thereof.
• FleetLogix allows access to the system for field-based management via their smartphone or tablet pc
• Lone-worker tracking, tracing & reporting units
• Portable (battery powered and re-chargeable) units for trailer tracking
• Unique ‘soft-connect’ CAN touch technology which won’t void vehicle manufacturer’s warrantiesDownload E-Brochure